* This week K-Mart (if you still have one) is running a promo: If you buy four large bags of Twizzlers or Hershey Candy (9.4 oz – 17.6 oz) then you get a coupon (it spits out at the register) for $8 towards a Man of Steel movie ticket.
* Walgreens has a $13 ticket to The Internship if you buy two AXE hair products.
* Specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s cereal have a FREE code to Monsters University but you have to have six codes to get a ticket.
* Alternately if you purchase Monsters, Inc. and enter the Disney rewards code, they will give you a ticket. Sadly if you are like me, you’ll need four tickets for this one.
* Best Buy has a display of $9.99 Blu-Rays with $8 in Fandango cash to see Fast & Furious 6. Titles includes the Fast & Furious series (Fast & Furious 5 is more than $9.99), the Bourne series, Pitch Black, Doom, Chronicles of Riddick, Scarface, King Kong, and Smokey and the Bandit.
* Best Buy also has a display of kids movies with up to $8 to see Epic. Titles include the Ice Age series, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and a Night at the Museum. Unfortunately they are not $9.99 but $11.99-$13.99.
* Best Buy also also has FREE tickets to see The Hangover part III and This is the End on many of their comedy blu-rays.